That is the question. I want to bake cookies, but at the same time I want to take a nap. What to do, what to do, what to do.
Here’s the recipe for the cookies, while I finish making up my mind:
Santa’s Snickers Brand Surprises
- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 ½ cups all purpose flour (sifted)
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 pkg. (13 oz) Snickers Brand Minatures
- Combine the butter, peanut butter and sugars using a mixer on a medium to low speed until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Then mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
- Cover and chill dough for 2-3 hours
- Unwrap all the Snickers Brand Minatures
- Remove dough from refrigerator. Divide into 1 tbls. pieces and flatten.
- Place a Snickers Minature in the center of each piece of dough.
- Form the dough into a ball around each Minature.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper.