1. When did you last move residences?
I moved from Lee Park (Hanover Township) to Sweet Valley (Lake Township) in March of 2008.
2. What song leaves you completely unmoved even though it seems everyone else is moved by it?
Pretty much any song by Nickleback.
3. On what kinds of mornings is it easiest for you to jump out of bed and get moving?
Mornings that it is bright and sunny outside as opposed to being rainy, snowy or dreary. Also…I'm not a morning person. Its easier to get moving knowing I don't have to go anywhere….or if I do, it is not until later in the afternoon.
4. What object do you get most annoyed about when people move it without letting you know?
Everything. I have OCD to the umpteenth degree. I've been told to read "Who Moved My Cheese" for this very reason, and have had supervisors tell other visitors and contractors not to sit in my cube if I'm not at work because I flip a shit if my tape dispenser is like 3 centimeters out of alignment with my stapler. Then this happened once:
Sure it looks like I was smiling….but I was traumatized for weeks. I kept finding pieces of spider web all over my cube for weeks after the fact. Damn office pranksters.
5. In what way are you waiting on someone else to make a move?
I'm going to try and be as non-specific about this as possible. Life is all about knowing when to lead and when to follow. Sometimes you need to make the move and sometimes you need to let others make the move. I rely on my instinct to make this decision. So, all that being said…I cannot reveal who or what I'm waiting on to make a move. These next few weeks will more than likely reveal a lot about certain situations going on in my life right now. We'll see what happens. Vague? Yes. Sorry.