1. Leftover from April 17, 2009: What’s a creature comfort (practically unnecessary) you must take with you on an overnight trip in the great outdoors? Please consider a phone something that has practical necessity!
My iPhone and iPod plus car charger cable. I really can't tell you the last time that I took an overnight trip in the great outdoors, though.
2. Leftover from August 31, 2007: What did yesterday cost you? <– Thanksgiving in the U.S., but answer it for wherever you are and whatever you did!
The gas to get from Sweet Valley to Hanover Township and then later Nord End Wilkes-Barre (I have no idea what this ends up costing), 20 or so dollars to buy supplies to make a Sweet Potato Casserole (blech! I hate Sweet Potatoes, the hubs makes it to take his family gathering though because they love it), and 60 or so dollars in the new cost of outfits that I bought for Gabby and Owen to wear yesterday.
3. Leftover from January 25, 2008: What was your excuse the last time you were REALLY late for something?
I was late for work a few weeks ago. I blamed it on my daughter forgetting the money for the book fair at school. It wasn't totally true, but it wasn't totally false either. Which makes it NOT be a lie.
4. Leftover from February 18, 2011: What was your first online purchase?
I think I actually purchased a VB (Visual Basic) 6.0 book from Amazon.
5. Leftover from December 25, 2009: Which of your gifts do you think you do not put to its best, fullest use?
Probably jewelry that people get for me. I hate when other people buy me jewelry. I have my own style and just need to pick it out for myself. I have a lot of necklaces, chains, bracelets and rings that I hardly ever wear because they are not "my style". I really hate gold jewelry. I prefer silver. When I receive a piece of gold jewelry, I'm just like….what am I supposed to do with this?