1. Where did you hang out with friends when you were a teen?
We would often hang out at my house or friends houses, or around….whether it be at the mall or stores, or football games, or outside riding bikes places and stuff. My friends were pretty widespread throughout Monroe County, so any hanging out usually required a long drive of some sort.
2. Where did you hang out with friends when you were in your twenties?
Bars, parties, or we went over each others houses. Also…online. I'm a huge Internet geek.
3. Where do you hang out with friends now? If you’re still in your teens or twenties, where do you imagine you’ll hang out with friends when you’re older?
Friends? What friends? I have no time to hang out these days. I'm actually looking forward to attending the NEPA Blogger meet-up on Sunday evening.
4. What great hanging-out memories do you have?
Oh my god…there are so many. Where to begin….?!
5. What ingredient makes hanging out better some times than others?
There are several….spontaneity, craziness, randomness and fun people.