Body fluids I’ve cleaned up this week:
- Gabby puke: 2 times
- Cat puke: 3 times
- Owen pee: 1 time (he took off his diaper and peed clear across the room this morning)
Bugs I’ve seen:
- Bees (Paper Wasps, Wasps, Honey, Hornets, Wood Bees)
- Spiders (Big, Small, Medium)
- Earwigs, EWWWWW! (Apparently they like humidity and were hanging out in a basket of the kids clothes I just washed and folded….needless to say I’m rewashing EVERYTHING IN HOT WATER)
- Ants, Big BIG Ants
- Japanese Beetles, they sound like helicopters when they fly.
- EDITED TO ADD: Crickets. There is now an infestation of crickets coming through the bilco doors in the basement. You should HEAR how loud it is down there at night. There are like 3 of them down there right now.
Things to do:
- Buy Rich a Father’s Day present
- Call exterminator
- Clean up more cat puke
- Send more resumes out