In the last few days, I’ve done so much maintenance blog its sickening.
- I did the CNAME record thing. blog.mhryvnak.net = mhryvnak.net/blog
- I installed a Mobile Phone Plugin and also the Poll Plugin.
- I installed Google Webmaster Tools on this blog and agnesinnepa.org. I also installed Google Analytics here and on agnesinnepa.org.
- I updated this blog and agnesinnepa.org to WordPress 2.5.1
Now I have to get all of the updates to all of my plugins and I should be good to go. By the way, if you decide to install the new WordPress 2.5.1 the backend is TOTALLY different from the last update. Its like learning the WordPress platform all over again. I’d take screen shots, but I’m too tired to deal with that tonight. I would almost revert back to the previous installation if it wasn’t for the numerous security updates included. This is definately going to take some getting used to.