I don't think this requires any other explanation.
I got this link in my Bulldog Security email. Check it out!! Type Drawing You can draw with letters & words!
[EDIT]: Also, check out the Google Montage Creator at http://grant.robinson.name/projects/montage%2Da%2Dgoogle These inventions are hours of fun.
Microsoft word to ya mamma!!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE Pennsylvanian when:
1. "Vacation" means going up north past I-80 for the weekend.
2. You measure distance in hours.
3. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
4. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again.
5. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.
6. You see people wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings).
7. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave all the doors unlocked.
8. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
9. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
10. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
11. You know all 4 seasons: almost fall, winter, still winter and road construction.
12. You can identify a southern or eastern accent.
13. Your idea of creative landscaping is a concrete statue of a deer next to your blue spruce.
14. You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age.
15. Down South to you means MORGANTOWN W V.
16. You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."
17. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his NEW FORD F150.
18. You go out to fish fry every Friday and bingo every Wednesday.
19. Your 4TH of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
20. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
21. You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Pennsylvania friends.
NEPA JUMP ON IT Lyrics
(Chorus from a variation of "Jump On It" by Sir Mixalot)
What's up NEPA, What's up?!
What's up NEPA, What's up?!
NEPA, Jump on it Jump on it Jump on it
What's up Wilkes-Barre, What's up?!
What's up in Scranton, What's up?!
Kingston, Jump on it Jump on it Jump on it
Yo Dickson City, What's up?!
What's up Clarks Summit, What's up?!
Wyoming, Jump on it Jump on it Jump on it
What's up Plymouth, What's up?!
What's up Berwick, What's up?!
Hanover, Jump on it Jump on it Jump on it
Yeah, the big bosses throwing it down on Hot 97
The 717 is jumpin, ya know what I'm sayin'?
Hey yeah baybee!!
Now available to be downloaded: click here for the mp3.
Be loud, Be NEPA Proud!
[EDIT]: A special thanks/shout out goes to Merrey-Baby for hooking me up with the tape of the goods. When you make your way back to good ole NEPA we'll party like rockstars!
They really should have one on here for "Coal Speak".
Your Linguistic Profile:
|55% General American English|
|0% Upper Midwestern|
I have been so freaking sick lately its not even funny. In the last 2 weeks I have….lost my voice, gotten a cold, had allergies, a stomach bug and a partridge in a pear tree. I blame this all on Gabby. She is a disease. It seems like every other day she is bringing home some kind of new sickness from that daycare center. She has passed her disease on to Rich, me, my Grandparents and my aunt's kids as well. If you see Gabby coming near you, run like hell. She is the plague.
I have some new photos posted in my gallery, click on the link to the right to view. I really have no explanation as to why I haven't been writing all that much lately. Too tired. Too sick. Not enough motivation. Too busy. There now you've heard every excuse in the book. What I have been up to lately….POWER!, ASA Heart Walk, Working & Taking Care of Gabby, Chaperoning a Field Trip to NYC, Relay for Life, and a million and one other things. In short: I am a busy girl. I hate breaking promises….but I swear I am going to try to update this more often than I have bee.